If you’re looking for a way to add a little bit of personality to your Instagram posts, then you should definitely consider using captions. With captions, you can not only add some fun and interesting facts about yourself or the photos, but you can also engage with your followers by asking them questions or leaving a call to action. No matter what your purpose is, there are definitely some great Bible captions ideas out there for you to use!
Here I have collected some of the best Bible Captions for Instagram. I hope you must be like and be interested in using these captions for your next Instagram post. So, don’t let and read our article.
Read More: Quran Verses Captions for Instagram And Quotes
Bible Captions for Instagram
- I’m Introducing to you the app that lets you read, watch, and interact with all 66 books of the Bible in a unique way.
- If you love Jesus or want to know more about rose ceremonies or the Bible, go to my site for inspiration on how to best live your life.
- A child of God is someone who is constantly growing spiritually & living life abundantly #christian #BibleQuotes
- The Bible is a beautiful gift from God and a trustworthy record of his dealings with his people.
- May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. – Psalm 19:14
- ️Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance!
- If God is for me, who can be against me?
- Success comes from faith in the son of God.
- I stand firm on this: salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ will bring you eternal life! Amen.
- ♥️Below are some Bible stories organized into categories, from Adam and Eve to Miriam & Moses. Come find one you like.
- Life is full of ups and downs. With Job’s story, I have discovered how to get through difficult times with hope.
- “Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.” – Psalm 37:4
- The lord is close to those who have a broken heart; he rescues those whose spirits are crushed.
- As someone who used to live in the light of my phone, I’ve been building up my discipline time for some time now. But now I have a routine that helps me to stay focused on listening to God.
- I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
- Knowing Jesus as my saviour has lead me to victory and peace in life.
- Our job is to help you find happiness and success, by creating a safe environment where you can share your stories, while still protecting your privacy.
- God always hears me when I call upon him for help!
- Fans of Bible stories rejoice! is right here at your fingertips!
- God’s presence is real and alive in me today!!! #Christianity #GodsLoveIsReal #Bible #SundayMotivation
- We hope that our stories will encourage you to know more about Jesus and have greater faith in him. If you have read the whole Bible, or parts of it, we are sure you appreciate that every story reveals more about God’s love for us. Or if you are new to the story of God’s grace, then this is a great way to get started.
- I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. -Philippians 4:13
- Hi, I’m a mother, teacher and Bible story lover. I have always wanted to share stories that are valuable and inspiring.
Bible Quotes for Instagram
- God’s power is made perfect in our weakness, so he will always be with us even when we feel broken and cannot go on any longer.
- I didn’t come to bring peace, but a sword.
- We are a community that delights in reading and learning. All are welcome; there is no requirement to join or subscribe.
- Your words are so I can live forever- LUKE 21:33
- We are an easy-to-navigate shortest Biblical stories resource for you and other history lovers, young/old. Please enjoy
- The Lord is my shelter; no harm will come to me
- sunshine on my face and warmth in my heart, spring will pay an unexpected visit
- The Bible contains the answers to all the questions you have ever had, and will ever have. And if the Bible doesn’t cover the question you want to know, it is because the answer is so simple that you should already know it.
- Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
- I am a child of God who is: strong, brave & confident like an elk!
- I’ve always believed that community is a gift I also believe that quality is sacred We’re a bible stories loving group of followers and we’re growing. We’d like to continue reading and learning — together.
- God is my strength! I am fearfully and wonderfully made!
- Hey there! I’m ——, and my bible stories lovers Instagram account has been featured in Business Insider, Teen Vogue and more for telling the stories behind the Bible.
- Trusting in the Lord at all times! He will never leave you nor forsake you! #christian #bibleverse #christiandaily
- With God all things are possible.
- Hello, I’m —–. I used to live in town when I was young. I had spent my childhood working in the family business. And now, very far from home, here I am — at the end of the earth—writing about Bible stories for you all! Let’s see what this life has in store next!
- We’ll quote the Bible at you until you put down those guns, son.
- The spirit of the Lord is with me; I have a peace that goes beyond understanding.
- The Lord is my strength, let me shout for joy.
- When you love our Lord Jesus Christ, all things are possible.
- “I have learned over time to tune out the sound of other people’s opinions on my life, and tune into what I need and want.”
- Wherever I go, the Lord will be with me.
- God’s love never fails. It never gives up, it never runs out on you.
- I live in the shadow of Your wings, and find refuge under your protection! #Thankful
- A friend of mine inspired this quote. It’s a way to incorporate my favourite Bible stories while getting one step closer to my goal at the same time.
Bible Puns for Instagram
- Hello! My name is —– and I *heart* telling Bible stories in a fresh, conversational way. Learn more about me here!
- I’m Bringing the Good News of God’s love to everyone through the powerful tool of storytelling. Click below to start your journey of 10 chapters a week and explore the greatest story ever told.
- God brings his children into a place of abundance.
- We’re praying the Lord gives you grace, and that peace grows in you more and more. Thanks for being part of our online community!
- The Bible is full of inspiring stories. If you’re not a believer but are interested in reading some of the stories that have inspired so many over the centuries, check out our free sample issue.
- When God is with me, my enemies will be defeated!
- As humble and respectful, that’s how he speaks “It is written in my Bible”
- Walk with the wise and become wise.
- I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life.
- I am an overcomer through Christ who loves me!
- Jesus never said, “I have come so that you will have a beautiful life.” He said, “I have come so that you will have Life—Life to the full.”
- In the time of my prosperity, I said, I will never be moved.
- “Truly I tell you, if two of you agree on earth about anything you ask, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” Matthew 18:19
- God’s word is a lamp on my feet and a light for my path. (Psalm 119:105)
- My favourite Bible story is the one where Joseph visits his brothers and they eat a few too many pita chips. Enjoy!
I am trying to share the best and unique Bible Captions for Instagram. I hope you read this article and also pick your favorite captions for your pictures. If you enjoy our article and if you thought this article is helpful then you can share it with your family or friends. If you have any questions. Let me comment below. Thanks for spending time with us.
Read More: Mosque Captions for Instagram With Masjid Quotes
I am Lakshmi Sinha, Founder & Senior Editor of CaptionsBest. I have created this blog to share Instagram Captions, Bio Ideas, and Quotes.