Biology Captions: Have you been looking for perfect captions for your photos? In the present time, it is very hard to find out the best and most unique captions. If you are looking for unique Biology Captions. Then Look no further because you have arrived at the right place now.
We have written this post to help you to choose perfect Biology Captions. These captions will help you to express your feelings, emotion, happiness and more.
Instagram is a social media platform where Every day uploaded thousands of photos and videos. Every Instagram user wants to increase their Instagram Fan and Followers. Because huge followers can gain a lot of popularity and opportunity.
If you want to increase your Instagram followers or upload new pictures on your account. Then we think you need the perfect captions to match the pictures. Captions always can make your status more expressive to your followers.
So, No more talking now, Follow here our best collection of Biology Captions and Quotes. Why are you waiting? Let’s check and find perfect captions for your Pictures or status.
Biology Captions For Instagram
- Our world is built on biology and once we begin to understand it, it then becomes a technology.
- I don’t need any part time people in my life
- As a young boy, I was obsessed with endangered species and the extinct species that men killed off. Biology was the subject in school that I was incredibly passionate about.
- But honestly, if you do a rigorous survey of my work, I’ll bet you’ll find that biology is a theme far more often than physical science.
- Originally, I was in high school, and I was studying biology, and I got really interested in the field of medicine. And then, I got a lot of early exposure to it because my father’s a physician, and I saw the relationship that he had with his patients, and it was something that drew my attention to how wonderful the field was.
- Don’t listen to what they say. Go see
- I loved the idea that biology was logical.
- “Evolution is cleverer than you are.”- Francis Crick.
- “But if, before you die, you want to understand why you lived in the first place, Darwinism is the one subject that you must study.”- John Maynard Smith.
- Our reality depends on what our biology is up to.
- “No aquarium, no tank in a marine land, however spacious it may be, can begin to duplicate the conditions of the sea. And no dolphin who inhabits one of those aquariums or one of those marine lands can be considered normal.”
- I have a B.S. in Biology from MIT, an M.Sc. in Human Biology and a Ph.D. in Biological Anthropology from Oxford University, and an M.D. from Harvard Medical School. I never intended for so many degrees, but I enjoyed getting them all.
- I’m in love with cities I’ve never been to and people I’ve never met
- I like to think of synthetic biology as liquid alchemy, only instead of transmuting precious metals, you’re synthesizing new biological functionality inside very small channels. It’s called microfluidics.
- It has become part of the accepted wisdom to say that the twentieth century was the century of physics and the twenty-first century will be the century of biology.
- You can’t even begin to understand biology, you can’t understand life, unless you understand what it’s all there for, how it arose – and that means evolution.
- I actually found contracting malaria in the Congo fascinating. Observing your body under attack from this microorganism and seeing how it responds is simultaneously fascinating and awful but maybe that’s just because I’m a former biology teacher.
- Carl Sagan spoke fluently between biology and geology and astrophysics and physics. If you move fluently across those boundaries, you realize that science is everywhere; science is not something you can step around or sweep under the rug.
- Honestly, I didn’t have the patience for biology or history in an academic sense, but I always liked the kind of big questions.
Biology Instagram Captions
- Neuroscience is now a very important research area in biology. We are now understanding a lot more about brains in babies, as well as children and adults.
- Biology can be divided into the study of proximate causes, the study of the physiological sciences broadly conceived, and into the study of ultimate evolutionary causes, the subject of natural history.
- The biology of mind bridges the sciences concerned with the natural world and the humanities – concerned with the meaning of human experience.
- Her attitude savage but her heart is gold
- In biology, nothing is clear, everything is too complicated, everything is a mess, and just when you think you understand something, you peel off a layer and find deeper complications beneath. Nature is anything but simple.
- I was in an interdisciplinary major – which was a new thing then – which was psychology, sociology, anthropology, and biology, which is really sort of the study of the human being.
- “Even in the vast and mysterious reaches of the sea we are brought back to the fundamental truth that nothing lives to itself.”
- Biology – DNA – is technology. It is coding. It is physical coding, but still code.
- Biology has progressed tremendously due to the model that Darwin put forth. But the black boxes Darwin accepted are now being opened, and our view of the world is again being shaken.
- Biology, it’s the technology which builds our world, and we can harness it to shift humanity from a scarcity to an abundance economy.
- I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me
- And the more profoundly the science of biology reveals the laws of the life and development of living bodies, the more effective is the science of agronomy.
- Biology can be divided into the study of proximate causes, the study of the physiological sciences (broadly conceived), and into the study of ultimate (evolutionary) causes, the subject of natural history. – Ernst Mayr
- We were making the first step out of the age of chemistry and physics, and into the age of biology.
- Don’t listen to what they say, go see.
- She created a life she loved
- To address questions of scientific responsibility does not necessarily imply that one needs technical competence in a particular field (e.g. biology) to evaluate certain technical matters.
- Life preys upon life. This is biology’s most fundamental fact.
- I cannot imagine a more enjoyable place to work than in the Laboratory of Molecular Biology where I work.
- Teleology is a lady without whom no biologist can live. Yet he is ashamed to show himself with her in public. – Ernst Wilhelm von Brucke
Best Biology Captions For Instagram
- The story of Noah is self-contradictory, uncorroborated by independent historical evidence, and is generally at odds with everything we know about our planet’s geology, biology, and species diversity.
- “Life originated in the sea, and about eighty percent of it is still there.”- Isaac Asimov.
- “Comparative parasitology supports the evolutionary hypothesis. If two animals have a common ancestor, their parasites are likely to be descended from those of the ancestor.”- J.B.S. Haldane.
- The difference between microeconomics and macroeconomics is a bit like the difference between biology and medicine. Knowing that certain genes increase the risk of cancer is relatively easy. Figuring out exactly which people will get sick, or how to cure them, is a lot more complicated.
- Culture is how biology responds and makes its living conditions better.
- I wanted to be a marine biologist my whole life until I graduated high school. And even now, I’m still like, ‘Maybe I’ll just quit the biz and go to Santa Cruz and study marine biology and have my own research center in the Bahamas.’ Yeah, I’m sure it would be just that smooth.
- “It’s a little-appreciated fact that most of the animals in our ocean make light.”- Edith Widder.
- “You can’t even begin to understand biology, you can’t understand life, unless you understand what it’s all there for, how it arose – and that means evolution.”- Richard Dawkins.
- Biology is destiny only for girls.
- I like to define biology as the history of the earth and all its life – past, present, and future.
- “The evolution of a brain was a feat of fantastic difficulty — the most spectacular enterprise since the origin of life itself.”- Peter Medawar.
- The idea would be in my mind – and I know it sounds strange – is that the most important advances in medicine would be made not by new knowledge in molecular biology, because that’s exceeding what we can even use. It’ll be made by mathematicians, physicists, computer scientists, figuring out a way to get all that information together.
- “Great attention gets paid to rainforests because of the diversity of life there. Diversity in the oceans is even greater.”- Sylvia Earle.
Funny Biology Captions For Instagram
- The pace of progress in biology creates a foundation that naturally gets picked up by the biotech and pharmaceutical industry to solve rich-world diseases. This is attractive science. It’s science that people want to work on.
- Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer
- I believe that all centers that appear in space – whether they originate in biology, in physical forces, in pure geometry, in color – are alike simply in that they all animate space. It is this animated space that has its functional effect upon the world, that determines the way things work, that governs the presence of harmony and life.
- The State of Israel must be at the forefront of global science – in physics, in mathematics, in medicine, in biology.
- “For a biologist the alternative to thinking in evolutionary terms is not to think at all.”- Peter Medawar.
- What’s been gratifying is to live long enough to see molecular biology and evolutionary biology growing toward each other and uniting in research efforts.
- In the end, it’s clear that the incorporation of synthetic biology in product and architectural design will enable the transition from designs that are inspired by nature to designs made with and by nature to, possibly, designing nature herself.
- “As natural selection works solely by and for the good of each being, all corporeal and mental endowments will tend to progress toward perfection.”- Charles Darwin.
- Biology is now bigger than physics, as measured by the size of budgets, by the size of the workforce, or by the output of major discoveries; and biology is likely to remain the biggest part of science through the twenty-first century.
- Because all of biology is connected, one can often make a breakthrough with an organism that exaggerates a particular phenomenon, and later explore the generality.
- All increasing or dominant species (and it is from these that new species arise) vary considerably, in all their parts, organs and faculties, in every generation.
- Take only memories, leave only footprints
- I think the biggest innovations of the 21st century will be at the intersection of biology and technology. A new era is beginning.
- Biology has tended to be an observational science, and deriving things from first principles has not been possible in the past, but I hate to predict the future on that.
- The ultimate aim of the modern movement in biology is in fact to explain all biology in terms of physics and chemistry.
- To be honest, what I struggled with in my degree is what’s so helpful when it comes to social media in that I lack focus. I’ll start reading about evolutionary biology and end up on quantum physics. While that makes writing your dissertation very difficult, for a page like IFLS, that’s amazing because I get a wide range of everything.
- Physics Captions And Quotes For Instagram
- Science Captions For Instagram With Quotes
- Technology Captions For Instagram and Quotes
Instagram Captions For Biology
- Through some combination of culture and biology, our minds are intuitively receptive to religion.
- “The theory of evolution is quite rightly called the greatest unifying theory in biology.”- Ernst Mayr.
- If you think adventures are dangerous, try routine: it’s lethal.
- We’re finding a third way for biologists to change the world. It’s very hard to change the world when the only directions available in biology are academia and the pharmaceutical industry.
- Early AI was mainly based on logic. You’re trying to make computers that reason like people. The second route is from biology: You’re trying to make computers that can perceive and act and adapt like animals.
- Life goes on with or without you
- It’s in our biology to trust what we see with our eyes. This makes living in a carefully edited, overproduced and photoshopped world very dangerous
- Biology sometimes reveals its fundamental principles through what may seem at first to be arcane and bizarre.
- “Seeking to populate this otherwise sterile universe with living creatures, God chose the elegant mechanism of evolution to create microbes, plants, and animals of all sorts.”- Francis Collins.
- The job of theorists, especially in biology, is to suggest new experiments. A good theory makes not only predictions, but surprising predictions that then turn out to be true.
- As a general rule of biology, migratory species are less ‘aggressive’ than sedentary ones.
- Biology seems to be a chemical strategy for amplifying quantum mechanical indeterminacy so that it leaves the subatomic realm and can be present in a hundred and forty five pound block of meat.
- Biology will relate every human gene to the genes of other animals and bacteria, to this great chain of being.
- “Once evolution gets a good basic design, it tends to throw away the variants and concentrate on the near-infinite diversity within that design.”- Dan Simmons.
- Believing in yourself is the first secret to success
- “I said that the oceans were sick but they’re not going to die. There is no death possible in the oceans — there will always be life — but they’re getting sicker every year.”- Jacques Yves Cousteau.
- Even when Darwin’s teaching first made its appearance, it became clear at once that its scientific, materialist core, its teaching concerning the evolution of living nature, was antagonistic to the idealism that reigned in biology.
- Life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced.
- Although Nature needs thousands or millions of years to create a new species, man needs only a few dozen years to destroy one.
Biology Quotes For Instagram
- I went to college. I had a double major in biology and physical education, but my major was wrestling.
- One of my degrees was a science degree in biology.
- Attitudes are contagious. Make yours worth catching
- Biology can be said to define possibilities but not determine them; it is never irrelevant but it is also not determinant.
- Men are not allowed to think freely about chemistry and biology: why should they be allowed to think freely about political philosophy?
- Biology is the most powerful technology ever created. DNA is software, protein are hardware, cells are factories.
- Wherever there is a design that is highly successful in a broad range of similar environments, it is apt to emerge again and again, independently – the phenomenon known in biology as convergent evolution. I call these designs ‘good tricks.’
- Biology sets the context, and that is critical, but obesity still boils down to whether a person eats too much or exercises enough.
- But while doing that I’d been following a variety of fields in science and technology, including the work in molecular biology, genetic engineering, and so forth.
- Biology is the study of the complex things in the Universe. Physics is the study of the simple ones.
- Biology is a software process. Our bodies are made up of trillions of cells, each governed by this process. You and I are walking around with outdated software running in our bodies, which evolved in a very different era.
- Evolutionary biology is crazy because sometimes it seems anybody can draw any conclusion they want.
- I studied what the Germans call the Naturwissenschaften, the natural sciences. Everything from biology to geology. How the clouds are formed, how the animals live, and what makes the rocks. So I know about nature. Period.
- Growing up human is uniquely a matter of social relations rather than biology. What we learn from connections within the family takes the place of instincts that program the behavior of animals; which raises the question, how good are these connections?
- “The sea was the cradle of primordial life, from which the roots of our own existence sprouted. Billions of years of evolutionary development brought forth an enchanting variety of forms, colors, lifestyles, and patterns of behavior. “- Werner Gruter.
- Be a warrior, not a worrier.
- Evolution is the fundamental idea in all of life science – in all of biology.
Perfect captions convey the meaning of Photos. If you upload photos on Instagram without any captions, Then the beauty of the photos will not be revealed.
We think you have read carefully our article and found perfect Biology Captions for you. If you have benefited from this post. Then you can share this post with your friends and also share it on other social media. Every day we are sharing different types of captions. If you need more captions. You may check our website.
I am Lakshmi Sinha, Founder & Senior Editor of CaptionsBest. I have created this blog to share Instagram Captions, Bio Ideas, and Quotes.