If you are looking for Comeback Instagram Captions for your next post? You’ve come to the right place now. In this article, I have compiled a list of favorite Comeback Captions that are both meaningful and encouraging. Instagram captions are a great way to add personality to your photos and connect with your followers. Great captions can add context, show off your brand’s personality, engage your followers, and even inspire some serious likes and comments.
Here I have collected some of the best Comeback Captions for Instagram. I hope you must be like and be interested in using these captions for your next Instagram post. So, don’t let and read our article.
Comeback Captions for Instagram
- “I’ve always felt like the underdog, and I’m comfortable with that label.” – Pink
- Injury taught me I need to learn how to face challenges. ~ Shawn Johnson.
- “When life unexpectedly knocks you down, make an unexpected comeback.”
- “It’s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi
- “I’ve learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.”– Tom Landry
- “Take your time, recharge and comeback stronger.”
- “I’ve mastered the art of bouncing back.”
- “To admit you want to have a comeback means you have to admit you weren’t what you were supposed to be. You dropped below your own standard.” – Marilyn Manson
- “I just think, as a people in general, we should always look at ourselves as the underdog, so we should always go harder than the next person.” – Shaggy
- “Always make the comeback bigger than the setback.”
- “I would love to make a comeback, but I don’t know if people would want to see me.” — Karan Kapoor
- “A great champion deals with setback with a comeback.” – Donna de Varona
- “I was the undersized underdog who people never gave a chance. From that, the motivation to prove people wrong just grew and grew.” – Baker Mayfield
- “Failure is not the end. It is the start of your comeback story.”
- “A tiger does not need to boast that it is a tiger.”
- Books can teach you many nice comebacks. ~ Tamuna Tsertsvadze.
- “You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.”
- It was never easy. It’s not supposed to be easy. ~ Tiger Woods.
- My body could stand the crutches, but my mind couldn’t stand the sideline. ~ Michael Jordan.
- “My will can move mountains.” – Tiger Woods
- Never give up! Failure and rejection are only the first step to succeeding. ~ Jim Valvano.
- “Comeback is a good word, man.” — Mickey Rourke
- My comeback was not about winning or losing; it was about the feeling of being able to compete at top level again. ~ Thomas Muster.
- “I’ve found puddles deeper than you.”
- “The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning.”– Pele
- “There’s no need to repeat yourself. I ignored you just fine the first time.” – Unknown
- “The moment you give up is the moment you let someone else win.” – Kobe Bryant
- “Many will start fast, Few will finish strong.”
Instagram Captions about Comeback
- “Don’t say Aretha is making a comeback, because I’ve never been away!” — Aretha Franklin
- “There is nothing as sweet as a comeback, when you are down and out, about to lose, and out of time.” – Anne Lamott
- “My comeback was not about winning or losing; it was about the feeling of being able to compete at top level again.” – Thomas Muster
- “I am the underdog, “I was the undersized underdog who people never gave a chance. From that, the motivation to prove people wrong just grew and grew.” – Baker Mayfield
- “I’d agree with you but then we’d both be wrong.” – Unknown
- “Tough times don’t last, but tough people do.”
- “I am the underdog, and I want to prove that one can follow one’s dreams despite all the flaws and setbacks.” – Winnie Harlow
- “During my 18 years I came to bat almost 10,000 times. I struck out about 1,700 times and walked maybe 1,800 times. You figure a ballplayer will average about 500 at bats a season. That means I played seven years without ever hitting the ball.” – Mickey Mantle
- A setback is a setup for a comeback. ~ Eric Thomas.
- A successful person never loses… They either win or learn! ~ Unknown.
- “Champions keep playing until they get it right.”- Billie Jean King
- I never expect to lose. Even when I’m the underdog, I still prepare a victory speech. ~ H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “Always try to come back to your senses when in love, because that’s the moment you become almost carried away by sensuality and sentiments.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
- “Never give up, never give in, and when the upper hand is ours, may we have the ability to handle the win with the dignity that we absorbed the loss.”– Doug Williams
- “Don’t look back. You are not going that way.”
- Resilience is knowing that you are the only one that has the power and responsibility to pick yourself up. ~ Mary Holloway.
- “Those people who tried to bury you didn’t know you were a seed.”
- To admit you want to have a comeback means you have to admit you weren’t what you were supposed to be. You dropped below your own standard. ~ Marilyn Manson
- “There’s nothing as exciting as a comeback – seeing someone with dreams, watching them fail, and then getting a second chance.” – Rachel Griffiths
- “My injury, I told myself to deal with it, and bounce back stronger. I think I have.”
- Sports do not build character; they reveal it. ~ John Wooden.
Coming Back Captions for Instagram
- “Persistence can change failure into extraordinary achievement.”– Marv Levy
- “Well, any good comeback needs some true believers.” — John Boehner
- “Whenever I take a break for a couple of years, people use the term ‘comeback.’” — Pranitha Subhash
- “I never expect to lose. Even when I’m the underdog, I still prepare a victory speech.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “I’ve dealt with adversity before, had injuries before. I didn’t let that slow me down. It just changed my attitude about the game.” – Deshaun Watson
- “To have a comeback, you have to have a setback.” – Mr. T
- “I am facing a challenge, I am not facing defeat. Remember this.” – Nikki Rowe
- “Real winners come back stronger than ever.”
- Keep working when nobody is watching. ~ Alex Morgan.
- “Insecure people don’t stage comebacks, since they don’t leave the scene.” — Atif Aslam
- “This is where I start my comeback. I will spend no more time asking God why doors have been closed because I’ll be too busy praising God for doors that are about to open.”
- I think that’s one of the things I’ve learned through my injuries is that I need to play smarter. ~ Taysom Hill.
- “I don’t know if God is a sports fan or not, but I do know this: He loves a good comeback.” – Lane Kiffin
- No matter how hard it is or how hard it gets, I’m going to make it. ~ Les Brown.
- “That’s why I made a comeback in 1988. I knew there were chances of not making it, but I didn’t want to end up at sixty years old and say I should have tried when I was thirty-eight.”– Guy Lafleur
- “Of course I talk like an idiot. How else could you understand me?” – Unknown
- “I’d agree with you but then we’d both be wrong.”
- Comeback is a good word, man. ~ Mickey Rourke.
- “A minor setback paves the way for a major comeback.”
- “The only way to prove that you’re a good sport is to lose.”– Ernie Banks
- “The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That’s real glory. That’s the essence of it.” – Vince Lombardi
- “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Naoki Higashida
- “A champion is defined by the adversity he overcomes.” – Anderson Silva
- “My setbacks may have amused you but my comebacks are going to confuse you.”
- Penny Hardway.
- “If you you don’t like me but still watch everything I do, then let’s face it you’re a fan.”
- “I build myself back up and come back stronger. That’s what I do.”
- “Girl, I’m not looking for any excuses. She was just too good today. I’ve had a very good start to my comeback and I will go home with my head up.”
- “When you’ve got something to prove, there’s nothing greater than a challenge.” – Terry Bradshaw
- “I’m a comeback waiting to happen. No one deserves it more than I do.” – Sean Young
- “I’ve found puddles deeper than you.” – Unknown
Comeback Quotes for Instagram
- “That’s a great comeback the kids made. They weren’t about to give it up. This group of kids… they’re not going to quit until the buzzer sounds.” – Tim Branham
- America loves a good comeback story! ~ Laura van den Berg.
- I’ve always felt like the underdog, and I’m comfortable with that label. ~ Pink .
- “Sometimes you have to get knocked down lower than you have ever been to stand back up taller than you ever were.”
- “He’s been to the brink and come back. I guess when you lose your pride, even for just a moment, you realize how much it means to you.” – Markus Zusak
- “You can never have the comeback if you don’t have the retirement.” — Chael Sonnen
- “Making a comeback is one of the most difficult things to do with dignity.” – Greg Lake
- I’m coming back. Write it down in big letters. I’m not going out like this. ~ Mariano Rivera.
- “The hardest walk you can make is alone. But it’s the walk that will make you stronger.”
- “An “Ex” is called an Ex because it is an example of what you shouldn’t have again in the future.”
- “Every time I show up to do something here it’s considered a comeback. If I came into town and they didn’t call it that, I’d be disappointed.” – Sheena Easton
Short Quotes about Comeback
- “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up.” –Michael Jordan
- “Sometimes you have to get away to come back stronger.”
- “No, I’m not insulting you. I’m describing you.”
- “I’ve always been an underdog. I feel like I beat the odds.” – J. Cole
- “Every setback leaves behind a path to make your comeback.”
- Injuries made people lose confidence in me, but I never lost confidence in myself. ~
- “A comeback is a setback that did its homework, learned the lesson, and then moved forward.” – Eleanor Brownn
- “Your setback is just a setup for your comeback.” – Steve Harvey
I am trying to share the best and unique Comeback Captions for Instagram. I hope you read this article and also pick your favorite captions for your pictures. If you enjoy our article and if you thought this article is helpful then you can share it with your family or friends. If you have any questions. Let me comment below. Thanks for spending time with us.
Recommended: Outgoing Captions for Instagram And Quotes
I am Lakshmi Sinha, Founder & Senior Editor of CaptionsBest. I have created this blog to share Instagram Captions, Bio Ideas, and Quotes.