If you’re looking for a way to add a little bit of personality to your Instagram posts, then you should definitely consider using captions. With captions, you can not only add some fun and interesting facts about yourself or the photos, but you can also engage with your followers by asking them questions or leaving a call to action. No matter what your purpose is, there are definitely some great Margarita captions ideas out there for you to use!
Here I have collected some of the best Margarita Captions for Instagram. I hope you must be like and be interested in using these captions for your next Instagram post. So, don’t let and read our article.
Margarita Captions for Instagram
- A sad friend needs a hug and a margarita.
- Always make time for the things you love, like drinking and margaritas.
- Life isn’t always tacos & tequila, but it should be.
- See you! Drop me a lime sometime!
- I’m just a friend who loves margaritas.
- I know that margaritas are the answer. However, I can’t recall the question.
- “It’s 4:58 on Friday afternoon. Do you know where your margarita is?” – Amy Neftzger
- Good times! Great friends! Amazing margaritas!
- My idea of summer: out in the sun with a margarita pouring out of a spout.
- Keep calm and drink a margarita.
- It’s easy to give it your all in a marathon. Simply imagine there’s a margarita at the finish line.
- Drinking too many margaritas is liable to tequil-ya!
- “We usually have margaritas on Thursdays, but since it’s Tuesday I’ll make an exception.” — Chelsea Handler
- Someday, we’ll live on Mars. I hope there will be margaritas there.
- To remove blood stains from your conscience, try frozen margaritas.
- ”Two things Florida can teach the other 49 states: how to make a good margarita and how to deal with the aftermath of a hurricane.” — Tom Feeney
- I’m drinking some kind of tea—tea-quilla.
- Dude, if you’re going to be salty, at least bring the margarita.
- Everyone needs something to believe in and I believe I’ll have a frozen margarita.
- “Too many margaritas are bad for your health,” said no one ever.
- Friends forever won’t say, “Margarita never.”
- Having a margarita on a hot summer day is always a good idea.
- I’m not a virgin. Only this margarita.
- Graduate from gin! Have a margarita.
- The weather forecast mentioned “ice” and “salt.” Better be raining margaritas.
- Take your birthday with a grain of salt, a few limes, and a lot of margaritas.
- It’s 4:58 on Friday afternoon. Do you know where your margarita is?
- The perfect recipe for a margarita is 2 ounces tequila, 2 ounces fresh lime juice, 1 ounce Cointreau, and a tiny splash of some kind of an agave or orange juice.” – Mario Batali
- The difference between a margarita and a man? A margarita never fails to hit the spot each time.
- I love ice cubes—when they’re blended in margaritas.
- Believe in yourself. For example, believe that you’ll be on a beach enjoying a margarita.
- All roads lead to margaritas.
Funny Margarita Captions for Instagram
- (Name of friend) didn’t fall after drinking too much margarita. He/she simply loves the carpet.
- “That’s what my perfume would smell like, margarita and vodka.” — Chelsea Handler
- Let’s have a margarita before we part.
- “If liking Katy Perry and drinking margaritas is gay, then who wants to be straight?” – James Franco
- Think carefully. Avoid making pour decisions.
- Life isn’t just about margaritas paired with tacos, chicken rolls, or a shrimp dish. However, it should be.
- I’m trying to make a healthy protein shake. Somehow, it comes out as a margarita.
- “We usually have margaritas on Thursdays, but since it’s Tuesday, I’ll make an exception.” – Chelsea Handler
- Mamacita needs a Margarita
- You can never have a bad margarita from me—as if it exists.
- Let’s get loud, drunk, and merry.
- Taco crunchin’, Margarita sippin’!
- I don’t drink too much. Having too much margarita will make me liable for tequila.
- My best friends are you and margaritas.
- I didn’t text you. Tequila did.
- Drink margaritas. Drink more margaritas.
- Pour yourself a margarita and chill.
- Margarita makes even the worst of enemies the best of friends.
- Know when to give up and have a margarita.
- A true king/queen will protect his/her throne, his/her kids, and his/her margarita.
- I keep trying to make protein shakes but they keep coming out as margaritas.
- Margaritas are the answer, but I don’t remember the question.
- Our hearts belong to a cold margarita.
- The day a man makes me happier than chips and queso with a frozen margarita is the day I’ll get married.
- Chip Dippin’ and Margarita Sippin’
- Save water, drink margaritas
- You can’t make everybody happy. You’re not a margarita.
- Life is better with tacos and margaritas.
- “That’s what my perfume would smell like—margarita and vodka.” – Chelsea Handler
- Wanna quit? Before you do, have a margarita and think clearly.
- Does margarita count as juice?
- Margaritas make me sound smarter, dance better, feel amazing, and look like Shakira. Therefore, margaritas are a superfood.
Margarita Quotes for Instagram
- A margarita may not be the answer to my problem. But it’s definitely worth a shot.
- Margarita por pavor!
- That dress makes you look stunning. So does a lot of margaritas.
- Some want to be wined. I want to be margarita’d.
- While drinking some margarita, I read a book titled “Tequila Mockingbird.”
- I wonder if there is a margarita somewhere out there thinking about me, too.
- Happy (birthday, anniversary, or whatever special event)! Let’s have a margarita party!
- “If life gives you limes, make margaritas.” – Jimmy Buffett
- I don’t need a therapist. I’ve got my mood enhancer right here.
- Can we taco-bout it over margs?
- You deserve your promotion! And you deserve this margarita.
- Want to give it a shot?
- You bring the Tequila, I’ll bring the bad decisions.
- I’m a better person when I’m tan and holding a margarita.
- “A good margarita, a good red wine, I like expensive alcohol, but not a lot of it.” — Denise Richards
- Take every birthday with a grain of salt. This works much better if the salt accompanies a large margarita.
I am trying to share the best and unique Margarita Captions for Instagram. I hope you read this article and also pick your favorite captions for your pictures. If you enjoy our article and if you thought this article is helpful then you can share it with your family or friends. If you have any questions. Let me comment below. Thanks for spending time with us.
Check Out: Mango Fruit Captions for Instagram And Quotes
I am Lakshmi Sinha, Founder & Senior Editor of CaptionsBest. I have created this blog to share Instagram Captions, Bio Ideas, and Quotes.