If you want to share Puja pictures on Instagram. Then your first thought is to find the best captions. Because interesting captions reveal the meaning of pictures. So it can be said that, Definitely need a beautiful caption to express the beauty of photos.
Now let’s get to the main point. If you are an Instagram user and you’re looking for perfect Puja captions and Quotes for your Instagram post. Then don’t worry. Because I have shared this article what you’re searching for.
So, no more talking now, Check here the best collection of Puja Captions For Instagram. Why are you waiting now? Let’s check and find out the perfect captions for your next Instagram post.
Read Also: Durga Puja Captions for Instagram, Quotes & Wishes
Puja Captions for Instagram
- I wish the blessing of Maa Durga fills your life with happiness and prosperity. Happy Durga Puja 2022.
- Let go of all of your worries. Put a smile back on your face because the goddess Durga has arrived to make your life incredibly awesome. Happy Navratri 2021!
- Having you in my life is the biggest blessings of all. I keep thanking Maa every year because of this blessing. Happy Durga Puja to my beloved one!
- Let’s welcome Maa Durga and Thank Her for all the blessings we received this year.
- This Durga puja, gives wings to your thoughts and break free from the bondage of this society.
- Let the devotion and celebration of Navratri fill your heart and life with joy and hope, Happy Navratri
- May Devi Ma bless you on this special day of Navratri, and may on this festive season Dhan, Yash and Samriddhi come to your home… Happy Navratri!
- The goddess of power, strength, and truth has arrived once again with the promise of a joyful year ahead. Welcome her with the warmth of your heart and let the celebration begin!
- Always learn to stand on your own two feet or watch how you will crawl forever.
- May the divine blessing of Maa Durga always be with you and your family. May Maa Durga bless you.
- I’ll keep thanking Maa for sending you in my life and making my life amazing. Cannot wait to spend this puja with my girl. Happy Durga Puja.
- Durga Puja is an occasion of love, color, and happiness and my Durga Puja is more colorful because of you. I want to spend every single Durga Puja of my life with you.
- Oops is always better than what if
- Here for sindoor khela – to make the cheeks a little more colorful.
- There are so many things in life that can make you feel blessed to be born as a human. The days of Durga puja are the ones that make me have this feeling.
- Wishing you and your family a wonderful nine nights of devotion and happiness. Happy Navaratri
- A new day is here again; perfect and untainted, make the best of it, spreading joy and unconditional love throughout!
- Life becomes amazing with you. I pray to spend the rest of my life with you. Wishing you a happy Durga Puja.
- May your life be filled with happiness, peace, prosperity, and good health. Happy Navaratri, to all my loved ones
- “The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.” ― George Carlin
- May the Goddess Durga enrich our life with love, peace, and fortune! Happy Durga Puja!
- May you have the best Durga Puja this year. May the blessings of Maa sweep you away to the land of eternal happiness. have a great time with your family!
- I wish that Maa Durga’s divine love surrounds you in every step of your life! Happy Durga Puja!
- Blessings, positivity, happiness and spirituality, Navratri is bringing all these with it. Have a great celebration. Happy Navratri.
- Some days I amaze myself. Other days I put my keys in the fridge.
- Wishing you and your family the best of Navratri this year. May you have a wonderful celebration this year.
- May the Goddess Durga fulfil all your wishes.
- May the great goddess Maa Durga provide you with the strength, wisdom, and courage to overcome all obstacles in life. Have an auspicious Navratri.
- Before spending time trying to find someone, you must first find yourself.
- Mission accomplished!
Durga Puja Captions for Instagram
- Happy Navratri to all my friends and known who are reading this message. May you have the best time in these nine days.
- Friends are like stars, constantly coming and going, but the ones that stay burn as bright as the sun
- Celebrate Navratri with beloved family and friends. May this year remains full of celebration. Happy Navratri.
- Happy Navratri and New year to you and your family. Wishing you all great success through the year.
- Defeat the Evil in Life with the blessings of Maa Durga. May this Navratri bring peace and prosperity for you and your family!
- We’ve come a long way…
- Always classy, never trashy, and a little bit sassy.
- “Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.” ― Charles Bukowski
- Stay safe and have fun with your family and friends. May the blessings of Maa Durga always be with you.
- The excitement is real!
- There’s nothing like mishti doi.
- It is time to welcome Maa Durga and celebrate for all the glory and blessing – she has blessed us throughout the year! Let’s make this Durga Puja a memorable one.
- Cherish the new beginning by welcoming Ma Durga to your home. Celebrate this festival with joy and happiness.
- May Goddess Durga bless you with joy, prosperity, wealth and good fortune, Today and always…..
- “Never put off till tomorrow what may be done the day after tomorrow just as well.” ― Mark Twain
- Durga puja pandal hopping is an opportunity to open up and express your love for your crush. Don’t hesitate. Speak up. I just did!
- If you want the opportunity to knock, it’s time to build a door
- Wishing you nine nights of devotion and happiness. May Maa shower her blessings on you. Happy Navratri.
- On this occasion, I am grateful to Maa for sending you into my life. May Maa protect you from the evil one and shower you with her blessings.
- Can’t remain calm, Durga puja is here.
- May your Navratri festival start with happiness and end with loads of happiness. Happy Navratri.
- I wish Maa Durga to be the light of your life. Wishing everyone a lovely Durga Puja.
- May Goddess Durga unleash the power of devotion in your heart this Navratri and fill it with kindness, love, and hope
- Let go all of your worries. Put a smile back on your face because the goddess Durga has arrived to make your life incredibly awesome. Happy Durga Puja 2022!
- This Durga Puja is more special to me because I have you in this Puja. May the Goddess shower us with her uncountable blessings and keep us together always.
- Durga Puja infuses our hearts and minds with positivity and zeal to keep moving ahead with happiness. Best wishes on Durga Puja to you.
- Let’s make this Durga puja the most romantic festival. Let’s make some memories and thank Maa Durga for bringing us together.
- Having you in my life is the biggest blessing of all. I keep thanking Maa every year because of this blessing. Happy Durga Puja to my beloved one!
Puja Wishes And Quotes for Instagram
- My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.
- I hate when best friends become strangers. We used to so close. We did everything at school & hangout together. I miss us. And I really do.
- Typical me
- The fridge is a clear example that what matters is on the inside.
- Let us all pray that the divine blessings of Goddess Durga bring you eternal peace and happiness. That they protect you from all wrongdoings and grant all your wishes. Happy Navratri to you and your family.
- Warning – You might fall in love with me.
- Be yourself, there’s no one better.
- There’s something magical about Navratri, it transforms the ordinary into the extraordinary, darkness into light, and agony into ecstasy. Happy Navratri 2021!
- I made a huge list for today. And I just can’t figure out who’s going to do it.
- I finally realized that people are prisoners of their phones… that’s why it’s called a “cell” phone.
- Every day the sun rises to give us a message that darkness will always be beaten by light. Let us follow the same natural rule. Happy Durga puja.
- Silent people have the loudest minds.
- Somewhere right now, a girl just uploaded a picture of a place she went to in the past with a caption that says ‘take me back.’
- May Durga Maa bless you on this special day of Navratri and on this festive season Dhan, Yash and Samriddhi come to your home ….. Happy Navratri
- To every Devi who awakens courage within herself Subho Durga Saptami
- You are the most special person in my life. I pray to stay with you forever. Best wishes to you on this special occasion.
- “A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.” ― Steve Martin
- Binge shopping and pandal hopping .
- Aloo chop = Bhalobasha
- May the nine nights of Navratri fill your lives with devotion, love, and joy, Happy Navratri
- Do whatever makes you happiest
Puja Wishes for Friends and Family
- May this Puja bring lots of love and happiness to our life. Can’t thank Maa enough for sending a beautiful and caring girlfriend into my life. Happy Durga Puja.
- I make myself laugh entirely too much for a sane person.
- Be my Durga Pujo, I’ll be your Kolkata..!!
- Wishing you the energy of Maa Durga, the poise of Maa Saraswati; Wishing you a warm and blessed Navratri. Have a blessed Navratri!!!
- I followed a diet but it didn’t follow me back, so I unfollowed it.
- A good friend might know your wild stories but your best friend was right there with you
- Nothing can replace the peace and happiness that Maa Durga brings to our homes each year. Here’s celebrating the victory of Maa Durga over Mahishasura, the demon who spread hatred. Let us celebrate the triumph of the good over the evil — a very Happy Navratri to you and your family.
- With the blessings of Maa Durga, may you achieve success in all your endeavours. A very Happy Navratri to you and your family.
- On this Durga Puja, let’s thank Maa for having each other. Let’s make memories together and make this festival a romantic one.
- A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids mistakes.
- Feeling the positive energy in the atmosphere. Maa eseche!
- I am thankful to Ma Durga for blessing me with a man like you. Let’s have lots of fun! Happy Durga Puja!
- May this Puja bring out the best in you and help you to become a better person. Warm wishes for you on this Durga Puja.
- May Goddess Durga be with you and protect you this Navratri and every day of the year, Happy Navratri
I am trying to share the best and unique Puja Captions for Instagram. I hope you read this article and also pick your favorite captions for your pictures. If you enjoy our article and if you thought this article is helpful then you can share it with your family or friends. If you have any questions. Let me comment below. Thanks for spending time with us.
I am Lakshmi Sinha, Founder & Senior Editor of CaptionsBest. I have created this blog to share Instagram Captions, Bio Ideas, and Quotes.