Great captions will stop scrollers in their tracks and make them want to double-tap your photos or video. Instagram captions are a great way to add personality to your posts and make them more engaging for your followers. They can be used to express your thoughts and feelings about a certain topic or to simply add some humor to your post. No matter what you use them for, adding a caption to your Instagram post can help make it more memorable and enjoyable for your friends and followers.
If you‘re looking for some Stonehenge Captions For Instagram. Then check out our list of great Instagram captions that you can use on your next post. I hope you will like these captions. So, check below and enjoy.
Stonehenge Captions for Instagram
- The first rays of the sun shine into the heart of Stonehenge!
- You are just seeing the 25% of the Stonehenge!
- The most architecturally sophisticated stone circle in the world!
- Do you know these stones were stolen and brought here!
- Why is it here? How was it built?
- “The Stonehenge proposal got a lot of interesting criticism. One of the best – or worst – said something like, “Go home to Las Vegas.” I think this project could possibly be realized at a very late part of my career. Right now, I don’t have the authority, the budget, the credibility.” ~ Aleksandra Mir
- The feel ancient vibe this is the best place to be!
- Can you believe it was built to burry people!
- Built about 5000 years ago!
- The most mysterious monument!
- At the unbelievable & magical place!
- “Every age has the Stonehenge it deserves — or desires.” ~ Jacquetta Hawkes
- It’s been more than 5000 years and these stones are still stood here!
- “the place (Dogtown, in Gloucester, Massachusetts, fh) is forsaken and majestically lovely as if nature had at last formed one spot where she can live for herself alone.. (it) looked like a cross between Easter Island and Stonehenge – essentially druidic in it appearance, it gives the feeling that an ancient race might turn up at any moment and renew an ageless rite there.” ~ Marsden Hartley
- “Since Stonehenge, architects have always been at the cutting edge of technology. And you cant separate technology from the humanistic and spiritual content of a building.” ~ Norman Foster
- The structure is very old but looks so bold!
- These stones are bigger than they look in the photos!
- “You can’t really dust for vomit.” ~ Christopher Guest
- The toughest construction ever!
- “Anyone who has lived through an English winter can see the point of building Stonehenge to make the Sun come back.” ~ Alison Jolly
- “Defensively the Red Sox are a lot like Stonehenge. They are old, they don’t move, and no one is certain why they are positioned the way they are.” ~ Dan Shaughnessy
Stonehenge Quotes for Instagram
- “Carnegie Hall is as good as they say it is. It’s not like Stonehenge which looks great in books but then you go there and it’s a pile of rocks next to a highway. There’s actually a highway right next to it, but you don’t see that in pictures.” ~ Bill Burr
- The long lasting construction ever built!
- “Some archeologists believe that Stonehenge – the mysterious arrangement of enormous elongated stones in England – is actually a crude effort by the Druids to build a computing device.” ~ Dave Barry
- Older than the pyramids!
- “Perhaps these ancient observatories like Stonehenge perennially impress modern people because modern people have no idea how the Sun, Moon, or stars move. We are too busy watching evening television to care what’s going on in the sky.” ~ Neil deGrasse Tyson
- The most mysterious world heritage in the world!
- The stones are touching the souls!
- How these stones were moved is a mystery & became history!
- The rare structure from the ancient people or aliens?
- “I haven’t been baptised. My dad’s not in the church and is not a religious person. My mum is more spiritual – she does Thai-chi and goes to Stonehenge and things like that. I’m proud to be pagan. Finland is not really a religious country. I’m still looking for my god.” ~ Ville Valo
- “That sinister Stonehenge of economic man, Rockefeller Center.” ~ Cyril Connolly
- The clock that can put you in shock!
- It fascinates all those who come here!
I hope you enjoyed Stonehenge Instagram Captions and Quotes. If you need more captions, then leave a comment below. I will try to share. If you like this article, you may share this post on social media, with friends and others. Finally, thank you for spending your valuable time with us.
Also Read: Palace Captions for Instagram With Quotes
Ethan Miles is a creative writer who enjoys writing Instagram Captions and Popular Quotes. I have received a bachelor of science degree in English from Washington University in St. Louis. I love spending time with my family and friends and traveling to new places.