Turkey Captions and Quotes: Have you been looking for perfect captions for your photos? In the present time, it is very hard to find out the best and most unique captions. If you are looking for unique Turkey Captions For Instagram. Then Look no further because you have arrived at the right place now. We have written this post to help you to choose perfect Turkey Captions. These captions will help you to express your feelings, emotion, happiness and more.
Instagram is a social media platform where Every day uploaded thousands of photos and videos. Every Instagram user wants to increase their Instagram Fan and Followers. Because huge followers can gain a lot of popularity and opportunity.
If you want to increase your Instagram followers or upload new pictures on your account. Then we think you need the perfect captions to match the pictures. Captions always can make your status more expressive to your followers.
So, No more talking now, Follow here our best collection of Turkey Captions and Quotes. Why are you waiting? Let’s check and find perfect captions for your Pictures or status.
Turkey Captions For Instagram
- Turkey is a European country, an Asian country, a Middle Eastern country, Balkan country, Caucasian country, neighbor to Africa, Black Sea country, Caspian Sea, all these. – Ahmet Davutoglu
- Meet me at the Hagia Sophia
- Life is short. Eat that kebab
- I have heard of Texas pioneers living without bread or anything made from the cereals for months without suffering, using the breast-meat of wild turkeys for bread. Of this kind, they had plenty in the good old days when life, though considered less safe, was fussed over the less.
- “People were right when they say there is no other place on Earth as beautiful looking as Istanbul.” – François-rené De Chateaubriand
- “Hey I just met you, and this is gravy. But here’s my stuffing, so carve me maybe.”
- I yam what I yam
- I know electric knives are excellent for carving turkeys that have had their bones removed and been forced into a mold to shape them. Please note that those turkeys are called hams.
- “Istanbul, a universal beauty where poet and archaeologist, diplomat and merchant, princess and sailor, northerner and westerner screams with the same admiration. The whole world thinks that this city is the most beautiful place on Earth.” – Edmondo De Amicis
- Don’t be a jerky, eat some turkey
- Leftovers are for quitters
- Let’s eat this beast of a feast
- “You used to let me break the [wishbone].” — on Twitter
- Thanksgiving is plucking awesome
- Can’t wait to get basted.
- The United States and Turkey are the only two countries that don’t have some kind of subsidy for the Arts. The whole culture in society has made certain films more acceptable. I turned down so many films in the ’60s and ’70s.
- It’s leg day
- Growing up in eastern Turkey, I was not really involved with the family business – sheep and cow farming, yogurt and cheese making. But I think I learned from my father the unspoken business language or instincts that go back thousands of years.
- Stop, drop, and pass the rolls
- Turkey in winter is Brrrrr-eathtaking.
- Zero plucks given
- When I was younger, I used to drive up to a bunch of turkeys, roll down the window and say something. They’d all gobble back at once.
- “The only thing that’s not eating on Thanksgiving is the turkey, because it’s stuffed.”
- “Gravy train to freedom.” — Barack Obama
- I work at home, in the country, and days will go by when, except for my husband and son and the occasional UPS man, the only sentient creatures that see me are my chickens and turkeys.
- May your pants stay stretchy, your glasses stay full, and your family avoid talking politics
- “Pie am so very grateful for this turkey.”
- “If one had but a single glance to give the world, one should gaze on Istanbul” – Alphonse de Lamartine
- I always buy the smaller turkeys. On the pre-baste put pats of butter on the meat under the skin, put the skin back on, put a bunch of seasoning on the top, call it a day, put it in the oven. With a 10 – 12 pound turkey you are done in a couple of hours.
- Feline just fine in Istanbul.
- Just you, me, and the Bosporus Sea
- I love Thanksgiving turkey… It’s the only time in Los Angeles that you see natural breasts. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “Every time you go away, you take a piece of meat with you.”
- In everything, give thanks
- Keep calm and gobble on
- I get pie with a little help from my friends
- If you need me, I’ll be on the couch
- My heart is in Istanbul
- Is butter(ball) a carb?
- I’m a huge tryptophan of Thanksgiving.
- When I was growing up, and other people I knew were getting into trouble, I was somewhere in a deer stand or going to bed early so I could be up before dawn to hunt turkeys. My love of the outdoors kept me solid.
- Oh my gourd-ness, I love Thanksgiving
Instagram Captions about Turkey
Here we have shared some Turkey captions for you. If you need the Turkey captions collection. You can copy these captions and share your Instagram account.
- #Country #Europe #Turkey I say 20 words in English. I say money, money, money, and I say hot dog! I say yes, no and I say money, money, money and I say turkey sandwich and I say grape juice.- Carmen Miranda
- I love theatrical props: a cup filled with solid fake tea, say, or a collection of fake food, including a rubber turkey, which, during the holidays, I wrap in tinfoil so it appears to have just come out of the oven. – Amy Sedaris
- There’s no time to be bored in Istanbul
- “Holy Istanbul! Your name is the most enchanting one of all names which enchants me” – Pierre Loti
- “Fam knows the tur-key to my heart is pumpkin pie.”
- Eat hard, nap harder
- Flying home to see the family on Thanksgiving. I used my frequent fryer miles.
- “Why did the police arrest the turkey? They suspected it of fowl play.”
- Casse-rollin’ with the fam!
- Nobody puts gravy in the corner
- On the meeting point of two worlds, the ornament of Turkish homeland, the treasure of Turkish history, the city cherished by the Turkish nation, İstanbul, has its place in the hearts of all citizens.
- Thanksgiving: A time to count blessings, not carbs
- “Pour some gravy on that turkey.”
- No matter what happens this month, at least you’re not a turkey
- I’ve got ninety-nine problems, but a bird ain’t one.
- “Life can’t be all that bad, I’d think from time to time. Whatever happens, I can always take a long walk along the Bosphorus.” – Orhan Pamuk
- Browsing at the bazaar
- “Am I the turkey tonight? Because I am stuffed.”
- I didn’t know who she was, but I knew she was hungry, so I started handing out $100 bills and called the office and told them to bring me a bunch more. Then I had my cousin’s store deliver a bunch of smoked ham and turkeys. I mean, these people are hungry and living under a bridge.
- Personally, I’ve always been a philanthropist. I’ve always given away turkeys and did gift giveaways.
- “To watch football or Butterball, that is the question.”
- Talk turkey to me.
- Birds of a feather flock together
- I’m hopeful in Constantinople
- More rolls? You butter believe it
- Euphemisms, vague terminology or calls for discussions with Turkey to get at the truth are just some of the dodges Congress and the administration have used to avoid Turkish discomfort with its Ottoman past. – Adam Schiff
- “Istanbul is a magical seal which unites Europe and Asia since the ancient times. Without a doubt, Istanbul is certainly the most beautiful place of the world.” – Gerard De Nerval
- “All other cities are doomed, but I imagine that as long as people exist, Constantinople will exist.” – Petrus Gyllius
- “You know it’s all about that baste.”
- A genocide in Africa has not received the same attention that genocide in Europe or genocide in Turkey or genocide in other part of the world. There is still this kind of basic discrimination against the African people and the African problems.li
- “The treasure of the Turkish motherland, the wealth of Turkish history, the Turkish nation’s apple of the eye, Istanbul is the city that has a special place in the hearts of all citizens.” – Mustafa Kemal Ataturk
- Let’s talk turkey
- Every day is leg day.
- That’s the ultimate goal of most turkey recipes: to create a great skin and stuffing to hide the fact that turkey meat, in its cooked state, is dry and flavorless. Does it have to be that way? No. We just have to focus on what the turkey is and what the turkey needs. – Alton Brown
- “It’s all gravy.”
- Iran also has an extensive missile development programme. Iranian officials declare that the range of their modified Shahab-3 missiles is 2,000km, putting allied countries such as Turkey, Greece, Romania, and Bulgaria within reach. – Anders Fogh Rasmussen
- Turkeys gobble but they don’t fall down.
- “I’ll take it to my grave-y.”
- “Every Thanksgiving I think about how much Pilgrims had to sacrifice just so we could have a day off work.” —Melanie White
- Istanbul, thank you for making me feel so alive
- Give thanks for a little and you will get a lot
- Pies before guys
- I want to quit eating, but I can’t go cold turkey!
- Hit me, gravy, one more time
- It’s all gravy, baby
- “My family told me to stop telling Thanksgiving jokes, but I told them I couldn’t quit cold turkey.”
- Fifty shades of gravy
- Pour me some more wine in my gobble-let.
- “Will I eat leftovers for a week? Well I cran, and I will.”
- Came for the sights, stayed for the kebabs
- “We dress up on Halloween. Turkeys dress up on Thanksgiving.”
- Official occupation: couch potato
- Spice, spice, baby
- “Who are you most likely to get compliments from on Thanksgiving? The sweet potatoes.”
- Istanbul is always a good idea
- Happiness is homemade
Turkey Travel Captions for Instagram
Find out here some Turkey Travel Captions. We have listed some Turkey Travel Instagram Captions for you. We hope you will like all the captions listed below. So, check now.
- “No fowl play involved in carving this turkey.”
- Thankful for elastic waistbands
- Greece is a sort of American vassal; the Netherlands is the country of American bases that grow like tulip bulbs; Cuba is the main sugar plantation of the American monopolies; Turkey is prepared to kowtow before any United States proconsul and Canada is the boring second fiddle in the American symphony.
- You know, nobody eats in England. Three or four pints of English beer a night fills you. I can’t say I’m very impressed with the food in America. it’s all sort of bland. Like turkey sandwiches.
- “Either I conquer Istanbul or Istanbul conquers me” – Mehmed the Conqueror
- My parents came from little, so they made a choice to give a lot: buying turkeys for homeless shelters at Thanksgiving, delivering meals to people in hospices, giving spare change to those asking for it.
- I have to admit to not being a great turkey fan unless they come from Paul Kelly at Kelly Turkeys.
- The chef must be disgruntled. He’s always flipping the bird.
- Turkey must find its place if, of course, it can heal its internal sores.
- Mamma Mia, the Hagia Sophia!
- To do: Eat, drink, nap. Repeat.
- Let’s get cranberry sauced
- But first, Istanbul
- You want a bit of my pie? No clucking way.
- It has been an unchallengeable American doctrine that cranberry sauce, a pink goo with overtones of sugared tomatoes, is a delectable necessity of the Thanksgiving board and that turkey is uneatable without it.
- Pumpkin spice and everything nice
- Let’s get basted
- Whether you go to Turkey or Mexico, China or Australia, find time to involve yourself with the people you’re dealing with. – Brigitte Nielsen
- You can’t make this stuffing up.
- Hello, pumpkin
- Thanksgiving is the best — no ifs, ands, or butter about it
- “Maybe Istanbul was the city in the sky where the people who were our reflections lived.” – Burhan Sönmez
- Pour some gravy on me.
- Turkey and wine and I’m feeling fine
- Turkey is going through an incredible economic, political and social transformation. What is most important is that Turkey has been the owner of this transformation. Ownership has been the key to success. – Ali Babacan
- “Why did the turkey cross the road twice? To prove he wasn’t chicken.”
- This is a reminder to set your scale back ten pounds this weekend
- Current status: stuffed like a turkey
- All you need is love and a doner kebab
- All you knead is love — and pumpkin pie
🔥 Read More:
- Bicycle Captions For Instagram and Quotes
- Blessed Captions For Instagram and Quotes
- Angel Captions For Instagram and Angel Quotes
- Barber Captions For Instagram and Quotes
- Watermelon Captions For Instagram and Quotes
Funny Turkey Captions For Instagram
Do you like to have fun with your friends, family, Girlfriend, Boyfriend or someone? If yes, Then here are the most popular collections of Funny Turkey Captions. You may check here.
- “The difference between chickens and turkeys? Chickens celebrate Thanksgiving.”
- Can’t nobody tell me stuffin’
- Some men are mere hunters; others are turkey hunters. – Archibald Rutledge
- Meanwhile, in Istanbul…
- It’s turkey time
- My kind of city
- Growing up in Turkey, not a day would go by that we wouldn’t eat yogurt like this.
- “Paris is a beautiful hall, London is a beautiful park, Berlin is a beautiful barracks but Istanbul is a beautiful city.” – Zülfü Livaneli
- I Cappadocia believe this place.
- Turkeys energy bill due to imports will fall with the increase in use of renewable energy sources. We have no control over the prices of petroleum and natural gas. – Ali Babacan
- I can’t eat another bite. Oh look, pie!
- “Why did the turkey cross the road? To prove he wasn’t chicken!”
- “This pumpkin pied to be here tonight.”
- I fell in love, his name is Istanbul
- The Fairy Chimneys in Cappadocia is truly a-stone-ishing.
- I cran and I will go back for seconds
- They whine. I wine
- If you associate with turkeys, you will never fly with the eagles. – Brian Tracy
- Pie plucking love this holiday
- The smartest thing I did was to stop going online. I’m the sort of person who will just look for the negative – Michael really can’t understand it, but that’s just the way I am. And with my bipolar thing, that’s poison. So I just stopped. Cold turkey. And it’s so liberating.
- “What did the turkey say to the hunter? Quack, quack, quack.”
- If you want to save a species, simply decide to eat it. Then it will be managed – like chickens, like turkeys, like deer, like Canadian geese.
- Vegetables are a must. I suggest zucchini bread, carrot cake, and pumpkin pie
- Winner, winner, turkey dinner
- Love at first bite
- “Istanbul – the constant beating of the wave of the east against the rock of the west.” – Susan Moody
- “Gobble, baby, gobble, baby, gobble, baby, gobble.”
- Give thanks and pass the mashed potatoes
- “If the Earth were a single state, Istanbul would be its capital” – Napoleon Bonaparte
- “This stuffing is the tur-key to my heart.”
- We live on a farm and we’ve never been happier, living in the country and pootling about. We keep chickens, turkeys and pigs, and I grow veg – it’s perfect.
Cute Turkey Captions For Instagram
If you want to share Cute Turkey Captions. You find here a huge collection of Cute Turkey Captions for Your Instagram post. So, pick your favorite captions and share with your photos.
- If you really love stuffing, wait until the turkey comes out of the oven, add some of the pan drippings to the stuffing, and bake it in a dish. That’s called dressing, and that’s not evil – stuffing is, though. – Alton Brown
- And the separatist terrorist organization, PKK, had easy access to Turkey to, inside Turkey. – Bulent Ecevit
- The turkey’s eyes are such that he can see a bumblebee turn a somersault on the verge of the horizon. – Archibald Rutledge
- When Turkey buys Iranian oil, we pay for it in Turkish lira… However, it is not possible for Iran to take that money as dollars into its own country due to international restrictions, the U.S.A.s sanctions. Therefore, when Iran cannot take this money back as currency, they withdraw Turkish lira and buy gold from our market.
- Because I’m all about that baste.
- I’ve been giving back since I was a teen, handing out turkeys at Thanksgiving and handing out toys at toys drives for Christmas. It’s very important to give back as a youth. It’s as simple as helping an old lady across the street or giving up your seat on the bus for someone who is pregnant.
- “To savor Istanbul’s back streets, to appreciate the vines and trees that endow its ruins with accidental grace, you must, first and foremost, be a stranger to them.” – Orhan Pamuk
- Is it humanly possible to love a city? Asking for a friend
- But thanks to the efforts, the initiative of the United States and of the several countries from the world, from Europe, including Turkey, it ended within a few weeks. – Bulent Ecevit
- This is my breakfast: Two poached eggs, turkey bacon, and a half avocado. The yolks in a poached egg are alkalizing. Avocados are a great source of fat and vitamin E; great for your skin. Its super light and not too heavy. Sometimes I like a little sweet as well, so I have a cup of plain yogurt with blueberries. – April Bowlby
- Basting is evil. Basting does nothing for the meat. Why? Skin. Skin is designed to keep stuff out of the bird, so basting just lets heat out of the oven. That means the turkey will take longer to cook… so don’t touch that door! – Alton Brown
- “Hit me, gravy, one more time.”
Thanksgiving Turkey Captions and Quotes
Check here for some Thanksgiving Turkey Captions. We have collected Thanksgiving Turkey Captions from different sources. You can easily copy from our website and you can share these captions.
- “When turkeys get into a fight, they get the stuffing knocked out of them!”
- Wanderlust and city dust
- My gobble-let overfloweth
- Feast mode
- Gobble ’til you wobble
- Fitness? More like fitness whole turkey in my mouth
- Here’s the one photo we got before the food coma hit…
- Thanksgiving around here always turns into a clusterpluck.
- What Ottawa and Washington used to think about Turkey or Iran was not very important because we really didn’t think much about either, but now what we think about them is extremely important – to ourselves and to many other peoples. – Arthur Hays Sulzberger
- Turkey has worked alongside its allies from the beginning. – Ahmet Davutoglu
- “If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring? Pilgrims!”
- Under a cold turkey strategy, at each policy meeting, the Federal Open Market Committee would make its best guess about where it ultimately wants the funds rate to be and would move to that rate in a single step. – Ben Bernanke
- If anyone harasses you on Thanksgiving, tell them to go pluck themselves.
- What is sauce for the goose may be sauce for the gander, but it is not necessarily sauced for the chicken, the duck, the turkey or the Guinea hen. – Alice B. Toklas
- There’s a new sultan in town
- Feast your eyes on this
- “Stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey.”
- Istanbul, you have my heart
We hope you have already found perfect Turkey Captions and Quotes above this list. Just pick your favorite captions and share with your photos. We are sure that your followers will like it. If you like our captions or if our article has benefited you. Then you can share these captions in different places. Finally thanks for reading our article and spending your time with us.
I am Lakshmi Sinha, Founder & Senior Editor of CaptionsBest. I have created this blog to share Instagram Captions, Bio Ideas, and Quotes.