If you want to upload Subway pictures on Instagram. Then your first thought is to find the best captions. Because interesting captions reveal the meaning of pictures. So it can be said that, Definitely need a beautiful caption to express the beauty of photos.
Now let’s get to the main point. If you are an Instagram user and you’re looking for perfect Subway captions and Quotes for your Instagram post. Then don’t worry. Because I have shared this article what you’re searching for.
So, no more talking now, Check here the best collection of Subway Captions For Instagram. Why are you waiting now? Let’s check and find out the perfect captions for your next Instagram post.
Subway Captions for Instagram
- With a view like this, I know I’m heading in the right direction.
- “If you follow your heart just right, it will get you to New York City.”
- “You can take the girl out of New York but you can’t take the New York out of the girl.”
- “Give my regards to Broadway,” – George M. Cohan
- An interesting thing about New York City is that the subways run through the sewers.
- I think if you meet the right person in life and you fall in love, that is a miracle. My husband saw me on the subway. That is a miracle!
- I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.
- Wall Street is the only place that people ride to in a Rolls Royce to get advice from those who take the subway.
- “Go on and try to tear me down. I will be rising from the ground like a skyscraper.” — Demi Lovato, “Skyscraper”
- Cool Instagram Captions for Subway
- I am very lucky, because for the most part people are very nice to me, and I am still able to go about my life and ride the subway and all that.
- Do demon slayers take the subway?
- I think that Subway has shown their own personal commitment as a company and how they believe in healthy choices.
- I’ve definitely run from the cops in the New York City subways.
- People who want to understand democracy should spend less time in the library with Aristotle and more time on the buses and in the subway.
- • “I don’t even believe in magic, or ghosts or anything like that, and yet in a city like New York, on the subway, I definitely see ghosts and art seems to have some magical properties.” – Eric Drooker
- “You can leave New York but it will never leave you.”
- Don’t sleep in the subway, darling.
- • “You don’t look at each other on the subway.” – Simon Pegg
- “New York City’s the place where they said, ‘Hey, babe, Take a walk on the wild side’” – Lou Reed
- • “Moved to a tear by the subway break dancer” – Nada Surf
- “Anything is possible. This is New York.” — Carrie Bradshaw, SATC
- • “If there’s an intellectual highway, there’s also an intellectual subway.” – Stanley Crouch
- I’ve worked everywhere. I worked in a warehouse packing surf supplies, a restaurant washing dishes, in retail, and I was a ‘sandwich artist at Subway.
- “Let the city set you free”
- • “I once asked a policeman how far it was to the subway. he said, “I don’t know, no one has ever made it.” – Rodney Dangerfield
Subway Instagram Captions
- I take the subway because I don’t like having someone else driving. It’s hard for me to be in a cab, because the traffic makes me feel insane. On the subway you’re getting there faster and it’s easier.
- • “When you’re on the street or in the subway, you’re experiencing more of the diversity of New York.” – Chloe Sevigny
- You sit or stand in the subway, and you look around – I do, because I don’t have a phone so I’m not playing a game – and you see people.
- “The city that never sleeps.”
- There’s been a big spur in downtown development with new business, restaurants and a lot of loft buying. The buses run, and there’s a subway that runs through downtown.
- “Welcome to New York City, it’s waiting for you.”
- No one is asking what happened to all the homeless. No one cares, because it’s easier to get on the subway and not be accosted.
- • “Don’t sleep in the subway, darlin’, Don’t stand in the pouring rain” – Petula Clark
- “The city is measured not by its length and width, but by the width of its vision and the height of its dreams.”
- • “The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenements halls and whispered in the sounds of silence.” – Simon & Garfunkel
- “New York City is my goal.”
- I’m very social, and in a place like New York, even if you’re alone on the subway, you never feel lonely.
- We have the alternative. “Do I want to be on the subway looking at these people, or do I want to be in my phone looking at my people?”
- I like to watch people. Sometimes I ride the subway all day and look at them and listen to them. I just want to figure out who they are and what they want and where they’re going.
- “New York is always a good idea”
- “I like the experience of being anonymous in the big city, I do not know anyone, so it’s easy to remember who I am.”
- “This is the city I love the most”
Subway Food for Instagram
- • “Every day I walk down the street or hop on the subway, I am reminded that I am a citizen of a very big, incredibly diverse world.” – Shaun King
- “I’d rather be in New York”
- • “9 AM on a New York subway, Strap a hanging, commuting on the double A” – Londonbeat
- “Forever a city girl”
- I wish I had taken Spanish instead of French in high school. I could eavesdrop on a lot more conversations on the subway if I knew Spanish
- Basically, these quotes will help convey your pure, unadulterated love for all things New.
- Life is an adventure, dare it.
- “Each neighborhood has it’s own beauty & idiosyncrasies that spark creativity.”
- When you’re on the subway in New York, people literally could be 11-inches away from you, and you can’t just stare at them.
- I feel worthless. My girlfriend was attacked on the subway yesterday. And I can’t even enjoy it.
- “Hustle like a New Yorker”
- “New York I love you”
- I would roll up pennies to take the subway to work in Times Square. I was broke, but I was happy.
- I would solve a lot of literary problems just thinking about a character in the subway, where you can’t do anything anyway.
- New York is so diverse. When you’re on the street or in the subway, you’re experiencing more of the diversity of New York.
- On a New York subway, you get fined for spitting, but you can throw up for nothing.
- • “You sit or stand in the subway, and you look around – I do, because I don’t have a phone so I’m not playing a game – and you see people.” – Fran Lebowitz
- “Sky’s the limit”
- With the first episode [of John Mulaney Show] I tell a story that happened to me accidentally chasing a woman down the subway.
Subway Train Captions for Instagram
- I do wait in line, and I do take the subway, and I do my own grocery shopping, and I do take the kids to school. But it almost doesn’t matter to a certain segment of the populace.
- In New York you can just walk out and be among people. You’re on the subway among people, you go to cafes, you can talk to people.
- I don’t even believe in magic, or ghosts or anything like that, and yet in a city like New York, on the subway, I definitely see ghosts and art seems to have some magical properties.
- I get recognised sometimes. But I just live my life. I get on the bus, I get on the subway, it’s not a problem.
- “New York state of Mind”
- “I want to be a part of it, New York, New York.” — Frank Sinatra, ‘New York, New York’
- I’m not a lesbian! I hate men but I’m not a lesbian!
- “I left my heart in New York”
- There’s nothing surprising about me. I’m dull. I am a fan of the New York subway. I love it.
- I once asked a policeman how far it was to the subway. he said, “I don’t know, no one has ever made it”
- I’m afraid my train of thought has left the station.
- After all, we know that 99.999% of Instagram users have the attention span of a fruit fly. And yes, I am totally including myself in that sweeping generalization.
- “New York is calling I must go”
- “Times Square can’t shine as bright as you.” — Plain White T’s, ‘Hey There Delilah’
- Another section full of awesome, super short Instagram captions for New York.
- • “In New York, you’ve got Donald Trump, Woody Allen, a crack addict and a regular Joe, and they’re all on the same subway car.” –Ethan Hawke
- Live the life that people write novels about.
- I like the tube more than the NY subway though, you’ve got cushioned seats.
- I wish I had taken Spanish instead of French in high school. I could eavesdrop on a lot more conversations on the subway if I knew Spanish.
- When you’re on the street or in the subway, you’re experiencing more of the diversity of New York.
- “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.”
- best subway captions
- In the first episode [of John Mulaney Show] I tell a story that happened to me accidentally chasing a woman down the subway.
Subway Quotes for Instagram
- “The Big Apple”
- Demon slayers take the subway?
- It’s not where you start but where you finish.
- However. these top New York quotes will do so in as few words as possible.
- If I ever have to stop taking the subway, I’m gonna have a heart attack
- “New York has a power that can not be found in any other city in the world.”
- I take the subway to work. I love mass transportation
- “Enjoying every New York minute”
- I wish I had an invisible plane to take me home to Brooklyn, and I wouldn’t have to ride the subway.
- “I want to wake up in a city that never sleeps.” — Frank Sinatra, “New York, New York”
- I still can’t go over a subway grating without looking down to see if there is some money there.
- • “If I ever have to stop taking the subway, I’m gonna have a heart attack.” – Edward Norton
- Sometimes, all you need is a new perspective.
- “Welcome to New York, it’s been waiting for you.” — Taylor Swift, ‘Welcome to New York’
- “Once upon a time in New York”
- 9 AM on a New York subway, Strap a hanging, commuting on the double-A.
- • “Stairway going one way to the subway, Waiting for the train” – Blondie
- Stairway going one way to the subway, waiting for the train.
Subway Puns for Instagram
- • “In a place like New York, even if you’re alone on the subway, you never feel lonely.”– Ana Gasteyer
- A great way to be left alone on the subway is to appear to be deep in conversation with a small knife.
- “Would you rather live one perfect day over and over or live your life with no perfect days but just decent ones?” — Jenny Han
- I love New York, I love the smell of New York… I love the subway.
- “I’m in a New York state of mind.” — Billy Joel, ‘New York State of Mind’
- What do you do when you’re living in a hut for $500 a month and subsisting on Boston Market and Subway? You just keep doing what you’re doing.
- “New York is not a city – it’s a world.” — Iman
- The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenements halls and whispered in the sounds of silence.
I am trying to share the best and unique Subway Captions for Instagram. I hope you read this article and also pick your favorite captions for your pictures. If you enjoy our article and if you thought this article is helpful then you can share it with your family or friends. If you have any questions. Let me comment below. Thanks for spending time with us.
Keep Reading: Flight Attendant Captions for Instagram With Quotes
I am Lakshmi Sinha, Founder & Senior Editor of CaptionsBest. I have created this blog to share Instagram Captions, Bio Ideas, and Quotes.