Technology Captions: Have you been looking for perfect captions for your photos? In the present time, it is very hard to find out the best and most unique captions. If you are looking for unique Technology Captions. Then Look no further because you have arrived at the right place now.
We have written this post to help you to choose perfect Technology Captions. These captions will help you to express your feelings, emotion, happiness and more.
Instagram is a social media platform where Every day uploaded thousands of photos and videos. Every Instagram user wants to increase their Instagram Fan and Followers. Because huge followers can gain a lot of popularity and opportunity.
If you want to increase your Instagram followers or upload new pictures on your account. Then we think you need the perfect captions to match the pictures. Captions always can make your status more expressive to your followers.
So, No more talking now, Follow here our best collection of Technology Captions and Quotes. Why are you waiting? Let’s check and find perfect captions for your Pictures or status.
Technology Captions For Instagram
- “It’s hardware that makes a machine fast. It’s software that makes a fast machine slow.”
- Technology should improve your life — not become your life.
- “You on the cutting edge of technology have already made yesterday’s impossibilities the commonplace realities of today.”
- Technology feeds on itself. Technology makes more technology possible.
- Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
- “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge”
- “Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.”
- The human spirit must prevail over technology.
- “If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into committees. That’ll do them in”
- “From a programmer’s point of view, the user is a peripheral that types when you issue a read request”
- Technology is only as good as the people creating it.
- “It is tempting to write the history of technology through products: the wheel; the microscope; the airplane; the Internet. But it is more illuminating to write the history of technology through transitions: linear motion to circular motion; visual space to subvisual space; motion on land to motion on air; physical connectivity to virtual connectivity.” ― Siddhartha Mukherjee
- “No one messes around with a nerd’s computer and escapes unscathed”
- “Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.” ― Pablo Picasso
- “Physics is the universe’s operating system”
- The great growling engine of change – technology.
- “So, your kids must love the iPad?” I asked Mr. [Steve] Jobs, trying to change the subject. The company’s first tablet was just hitting the shelves. “They haven’t used it,” he told me. “We limit how much technology our kids use at home.” (NYTimes article, Sept. 10, 2014)” ― Nick Bilton
- “Technology is a useful servant but a dangerous master.” ― Christian Lous Lange
- “First we thought the PC was a calculator. Then we found out how to turn numbers into letters with ASCII — and we thought it was a typewriter. Then we discovered graphics, and we thought it was a television. With the World Wide Web, we’ve realized it’s a brochure.” ― Douglas Adams
- “Computers are good at following instructions, but not at reading your mind”
- “Technology is a useful servant but a dangerous master.” Christian Lous Lange
Information Technology Captions
- As cities grow and technology takes over the world, belief and imagination fade away, and so do we.
- “The test of the machine is the satisfaction it gives you. There isn’t any other test. If the machine produces tranquility it’s right. If it disturbs you it’s wrong until either the machine or your mind is changed.” ― Robert M. Pirsig
- “After growing wildly for years, the field of computing appears to be reaching its infancy.”
- “Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids working together and motivating them, the teacher is the most important.” ― Bill Gates
- “People who smile while they are alone used to be called insane until we invented smartphones and social media.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition, and myth frame our response.” ― Arthur Schlesinger
- “Investing in tomorrow’s technology today is more critical than ever…”
- “Computers have lots of memory but no imagination”
- “People will come to love their oppression, to adore the technologies that undo their capacities to think.”
- Our technology forces us to live mythically.
- “If you think technology can solve your security problems, then you don’t understand the problems and you don’t understand the technology.”
- I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them.
- “Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance”
- “Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.”
- “Life was much easier when Apple and Blackberry were just fruits.”
- “It’s not a faith in technology. It’s faith in people.” Steve Jobs
- “I won’t be impressed with technology until I can download food.”
- “Computers don’t lie, but liars can compute”
Technology Quotes For Students
- “As a young citizen of India, armed with technology and love for my nation, I realize, a small aim is a crime.”
- “We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology.”
- “There are cameras nowadays that have been developed to tell the difference between a squirrel and a bomb.” ― George W. Bush
- “I am not the only person who uses his computer mainly for the purpose of diddling with his computer.”
- “Computers are like Old Testament gods; lots of rules and no mercy.”
- “If future generations are to remember us more with gratitude than sorrow, we must achieve more than just the miracles of technology. We must also leave them a glimpse of the world as it was created, not just as it looked when we got through with it.” ― Lyndon B. Johnson
- Technology like art is a soaring exercise of the human imagination.
- “Technology is the campfire around which we tell our stories.” ― Laurie Anderson
- “Computer Science is no more about computers than astronomy is about telescopes”
- “Don’t become a slave to technology – manage your phone, don’t let it manage you.”
- “The best computer is a man, and it’s the only one that can be mass-produced by unskilled labor”
- The point is not how we use a tool but how it uses us.
- Technology is a useful servant but a dangerous master.
- “Computers don’t kill books; people do.”
- “It’s still magic even if you know how it’s done.” ― Terry Pratchett
- “The iPod completely changed the way people approach music.”― Karl Lagerfeld
- “You can tell if a person is organized by checking his desktop”
- “The human spirit must prevail over technology.” ― Albert Einstein
- “There is a difference between what technology enables and what historical business practices enable.”
- “Our technology forces us to live mythically” ― Marshall McLuhan
Technology Captions for the future
- “Life is too short to remove USB safely.”
- “The earth, the sea and air are the concern of every nation. And science, technology, and education can be the ally of every nation.”
- “Technical people don’t make good slaves. Without their wholehearted cooperation, things fall apart.” ― Vernor Vinge
- Technology is the campfire around which we tell our stories.
- If you automate a mess, you get an automated mess.
- “Not finance. Not strategy. Not technology. It is teamwork that remains the ultimate competitive advantage, both because it is so powerful and so rare.”
- “The question of whether computers can think is just like the question of whether submarines can swim”
- Technology has the shelf life of a banana.
- “Technology is both a tool for helping humans and for destroying them. This is the paradox of our times which we’re compelled to face.”
- “Man is a slow, sloppy, and brilliant thinker; computers are fast, accurate, and stupid”
- “Technology is nothing. What’s important is that you have a faith in people, that they’re basically good and smart, and if you give them tools, they’ll do wonderful things with them.” ― Steve Jobs
- “That’s the thing about people who think they hate computers. What they really hate is lousy programmers.”
- “I think the biggest innovations of the 21st century will be at the intersection of biology and technology. A new era is beginning.”
- “The Internet is the Petri dish of humanity. We can’t control what grows in it, but we don’t have to watch either.” ― Tiffany Madison
- “Even in such technical lines as engineering, about 15% of one’s financial success is due one’s technical knowledge and about 85% is due to skill in human engineering, to personality and the ability to lead people.”
- It’s not faith in technology. It’s faith in people.
- “The computer was born to solve problems that did not exist before”
- “Wi-Fi went down for five minutes, so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.”
- Technology is best when it brings people together.
Positive Technology Instagram Captions
- “Java is the most distressing thing to hit computing since MS-DOS”
- “Most of everything is very little of not very much at all”
- It’s not that we use technology; we live technology.
- “Irony we want our handwriting to look like typed fonts, and our computer fonts to look like handwritten text.”
- “The point is not how we use a tool, but how it uses us.” ― Nick Joaquín
- “Without requirements and design, programming is the art of adding bugs to an empty text file”
- “A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and Tequila.”
- The best technologies are the ones that weave themselves into daily life and are not noticeable.
- “You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work backwards to the technology. You can’t start with the technology and try to figure out where you’re going to sell it.”
- Technology presumes there’s just one right way to do things, and there never is.
- “The advance of technology is based on making it fit in so that you don’t really even notice it, so it’s part of everyday life.” ― Bill Gates
- “The production of too many useful things results in too many useless people.” ― Karl Marx
- “The fantastic advances in the field of electronic communication constitute a greater danger to the privacy of the individual”
- It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.
- “Technology is destructive only in the hands of people who do not realize that they are one and the same process as the universe. ” ― Alan Watts
- “Modern technology has become a total phenomenon for civilization, the defining force of a new social order in which efficiency is no longer an option but a necessity imposed on all human activity.” ― Jacques Ellul
- “The Web as I envisaged it, we have not seen it yet. The future is still so much bigger than the past.” ― Tim Berners-Lee
- “We are the children of a technological age. We have found streamlined ways of doing much of our routine work. Printing is no longer the only way of reproducing books. Reading them, however, has not changed.” ― Lawrence Clark Powell
- “Low-level programming is good for the programmer’s soul”
We hope you have already found perfect (Technology Captions and Quotes above this list. Just pick your favorite captions and share with your photos. We are sure that your followers will like it. If you like our captions or if our article has benefited you. Then you can share these captions in different places. Finally thanks for reading our article and spending your time with us.
🔥 Read More:
I am Lakshmi Sinha, Founder & Senior Editor of CaptionsBest. I have created this blog to share Instagram Captions, Bio Ideas, and Quotes.